Saturday, November 07, 2009

few more from sukira 11.06.09

Alright, this is the last batch from what Shirley sent me. Really appreciate your sending this to me Shirely, thanKYU again.

First three photos are from wangjamin.com. Kyu Jong looking serious. But when you see him on the video his very different from this captured photos.




Credit as labeled on the next two photos.

Jung Min with his cute puppy eyes in this photo.

Argh, still can't see the face of Young Saeng.

Last photo was lifted from Pretty Boy.

Hmm, I wonder what Maknae found on Hyun Joong's collar?
Hyun Joong seems to be pointing it to Maknae.


Btw, you may enlarge each photos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D Liezle...your comments about YS made me smile.

it made me want to pull out the hat he's wearing and shake him to say don't hide your charm from us! but no can do, sir...(all i can do is just touch the monitor...*sigh*)

next time... maybe? (A)