Tuesday, November 03, 2009

get another overload of kyu jong

If you're a blogger of SS501 and you're using Blogspot better check your PICASA web album, I'm pretty certain that sooner or later you will be exceeding your free 1G space from saving all the photos of these handsome creatures from DSP.

I've just upgraded and honestly, I don't think that the 10G that I bought for $20 won't last for a year. ^_^

Time for those cute little fingers of yours to do some exercise with cute Kyu Jong. thanks to 영타 for SS601 for posting these wonderfully captured photos from the shutterbug of kimkyujong.in.

















5 comments:

marge0256 said...

Liezle!

Thanks for sharing these pictures. I have been waiting for Kyupid pictures from Saengie's celeb :D

take Care!

bbmag said...

yea, me too.... already using the paid picasa picture account for sometime liao... but i think you're nicer, hehe, you don't compress and resize before uploading so that it can benefit your blodgers.... me always compress before uploading :p

btw once again, much thanks for your diligence in bringing the latest of news, pics and clips all the time :)

liezle said...

hi marge. you're welcome. hee after thanKYU KYUpid is cute too.

~liezle

liezle said...

hey there bb! long time no hear. hope everything is well with you.

actually, you were in my thought when i ran out of space bec you also have lots of pix in your blog. hee, so you also purchased. i thought of doing so than making another blog which is tedious and for sure with the way things are with SS501 and soon Yong Joon 1G is not enough. Now we've to test how this 10G will last for us. ^_^

Wow, you resize?! Too lazy to do that. I just do the click and save thing then click again and upload. ^_^

hey thanks too for updating me even when you are busy. btw, i still owe you an answer from your last email. ^_^ miane... been really busy.

~liezle

marge0256 said...

Hi Liezle!

I can't forget visiting your blog, since your updates are just too hard to resist. I'm sure more photos of the boys, of Kyupid would still arise. Too many shows and recordings, and Persona coming up! exciting :)

Thanks for being so updated and for sharing all these to everyone. Such a heaven's sent! take care :D