Monday, November 02, 2009

jung min pix spazzzzz from the stamping event

Charming Jung Min pix spazzz on this page.

Get ready... flex those fingers as you're about to use them again for another round of finger exercise.

Much thanks to Pheromin for these wonderfully capture photos of Jung Min. ThanKYU to Shirley for sending them to me. Hee, I actually saw these on SS501 thread @ soompi but forgot to save them earlier.








































Btw, (A) mentioned in one of her comments that amongs the members of SS501 I favor Jung Min. Hee, you think so (A)? Well, actually I looooove all of them. It just so happens that sometimes, because of Jung Min cuteness [such as his antics, his rear, his legs and his fan service] I tend to blog more about him.

7 comments:

mel_1223 said...

lovE lovE lovE lovE lovE Mal like this!

^.^

thanks!

liezle said...

hi mel! this is the 2nd time i'm noticing this. why do you spell the the e in lovE with a capital E?

~liezle

shirbo said...

i KNEW mel would comment here...and its cuz she's crazy...jk jk
let me take a guess..its cuz E sounds liek IN so if u say lov E really fast it sounds like lovin then in mel's mind that is LOVE MIN!! haha

Luchi said...

Haha, that's a really nice thought shirbo! xD In that case, I'd go around writing that all over the place! xD lovE!;D <33 Thanks for the pics, they're to die for! <33

mel_1223 said...

Hehe Shirley! You got that 50% right! wuahahaha, Yup, that's how it sounded to me when said way fast, the 2nd half is cos E is the sign JM made at Music Core opening too,and there are 5 lovE there cos of 501..hehehe

So, yup, that's the combination of my tagline to Mal!

shirbo said...

omg...mel...crazy...so i should do lOve??? or LOvE!! hahha (the second one is what i would go w more) =)

mel_1223 said...

haha Shirley... guess I know who is the lower cap/invisible one u referring to! :P