Sunday, November 15, 2009

more videos from persona in shanghai

To add more videos from my earlier post HERE, here are three more from liliya's langue78 YT channel. Thanks again liliya for uploading them and for all the tips you've given.







credit : todou

Oh, I kinda feel sad viewing some of the photos and seeing many empty seats especially at the seated area. During the concert or even before the concert, I actually learned that the venue is not full. The online sales didn't do well. =( Now I wonder if this could be one of the reasons that Kyu Jong and the other members weren't that ecstatic at the presscon the other day? I know that amongst the members Kyu Jong takes this kind of stuff seriously.

3 comments:

liliya said...

pics more pics.

I am uploading clear, closed up pics to my album. Leaders' are coming.

About the empty seat. It is said 80% were filled, much better than last year!

Last year was only 40-50%, which definitely made them nervous.

Without a lot of promotion, it is good enough!

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, I am also a bit disappointed about the attendance, but like what liliya said, DSP practically had zero promotions, so it really isn't that bad. and according to Baidu, although the arena sits 40 000, only about 12 000 were for sale..

Anyway thanks a lot of the pics and videos! i am totally looking forward to seeing the encore videos cos that's my fav part! :)

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, fantastic pics of Leader here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=668840141