Friday, November 06, 2009

news about inkigayo

Just got a news from violet. It looks that SS501 won't be in Inkigayo too on Sunday as announced by SBS. No explanation was mentioned by SBS but it seems that fans are not taking this well. I'll update you with more info if I can get more.

As you already know, they weren't in Mubank today as announced yesterday by KBS. And they loss again to SHiNee the score SHinee 11525 and SS501 11493. The result keeps me scratching my head. I'm afraid I'm going to get bald on one side.

Thanks violet!

p.s. DSP just issue a notice and I got this o SS601.com. Can anyone help for us to understand?


안녕하세요. DSP미디어 입니다.


11/8일 출연 예정이였던 SBS인기가요 스케줄은

저희측 내부사정에 의해 부득이 취소되었습니다.


정확한 취소이유에 대해

여러분들께 일일이 설명드릴수 없는 부분에 대해 이해 부탁드리며,

정말 죄송스럽게 생각합니다.


SBS측의 착오가 아닌 DSP사정에 의해 취소된 스케줄이니

SBS측의 문의나 항의는 삼가해주시길 당부 드리겠습니다


이번 스케줄 취소로 많은 TripleS 여러분들께 혼란을 드린점

***

Rough translation from Miyo. Much thanks again!

Basically saying that due to some internal problems, they have decided to cancel attending Inkigayo. It has nothing to do with SBS so please do not call or protest to SBS. They are very sorry for cancelling it this time.

4 comments:

joy said...

huh! just by a few points!

miyo said...

Hi Liezle,
Eh.. I sort of roughly read through...

Basically saying that due to some internal problems, they have decided to cancel attending Inkigayo.
It has nothing to do with SBS so please do not call or protest to SBS.
They are very sorry for cancelling it this time.

liezle said...

hi miyo glad to see you here again.

thanks for the rough translation. the post of dsp has garnered many comments already from TS asking to explain what the internal problems are.

i'll shove your rough translation above. thanks again!

~liezle

finkle said...

Hi Liezle and miyo, thanks for the news! I am really angry now.. what is DSP thinking?!?? I wonder if they will still be eligible for the mutizen if they aren't attending..

I hope DSP would give TS a satisfactory explanation for this cancellation.