Monday, November 16, 2009

now comes our daily dose of kyu jong

Yes, Kyu Jong! I've been waiting for this and I'm certain many are too.

Well, you've to thank Shirley for shoving this set of Kyu Jong spazzz. She's been going around like crazy looking for her Kyu Jong. ^_^

ThanKYU to Kyu'S for these wonderfully captured moments of Kyu Jong. He may not be well during the concert but he still look good.





Following are in thumbnail again, you know what to do to have a better view, right?































5 comments:

wonderfuljoo said...

let me guess.. all of us here went crazy after seeing KYU's picture! HAHAHAHAHA
well i went jumping up and down. although mayb he's not feeling well, not sure.. but seeing him smile and laugh. it cheered me up instantly1 =)
thanks liezle!

marge0256 said...

KYU looks so good, despite him not feeling well, or something's kinda bothering him. he's losing weight too. But still seeing the pictures, it makes my heart warm :) KYUt Kyu :)

Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

I agreed with marge0256. Seeing kyu's pictures made me very happy today. I've been waiting for Kyu's pictures. Thanks Shirley & Liezle.

I also noticed that Kyu's losing some weight. I heard that they all caught a cold after returning back to Seoul. Ohhh....I hope he'll be well soon.

Thanks for sharing the nice pictures. :D

Anonymous said...

KYUpid's got a lot of people KYUnverted because of his KYUteness!!!! welcome everyone to the irresistible charm of our sweet KYU.....can't get enough of him right?!


thanKYu to Liezle and to shirbo!!!

(A)

Luchi said...

Aww, our lovely Kyu! Even though he's not feeling well he still gives us his best and it's so good!! <33

Feel better soon, oppa!! And I noticed that he lost weight as well, poor sweetheart! <3 Hwaiting!!