Monday, November 16, 2009

on jung min's bowl like hair style

Another article from xiaochu that tells us more of what has been said over at Star Golden Bell with SS501 as one of the guests last Saturday.

Thanks again xiaochu and Quainte501 for sharing.

11/15 [news] Kim HyunJoong “Park JungMin’s hairstyle is not in line with our concept this time”

Credits : gogogirl@bntnews.co.kr + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

SS501 member Kim HyunJoong pointed out Park JungMin as the member that does not carry this new concept well.

In KBS 2TV ‘Star Golden Bell’ broadcasted on 14-Nov, Kim HyunJoong said “The concept for our new album ‘Love Like This’ is full of masculinity, but seems like Park JungMin’s bowl-cut hairstyle doesn’t match that well.”

Park JungMin replied “Actually, because I kept hearing that I look old, I develop an inferior complex. Because I look as old as 30 years old even though I am only 23, I trimmed my fringe even in order to look younger, but instead it seems like it has a reverse effect.”

Gagman Kim TaeHyun who is sitting beside him said “There is someone with this hairstyle prior to Park JungMin. It is none other than Jung JooRi style.” MC Ji SukJin then said “But Park JungMin still looks prettier than Jung JooRi.” Making a round of laughter.

Meanwhile in this episode, ex-SES member Shoo commented “I don’t know SS501 members” and that she said “S S 501” instead of “Double S 501”, making the guests burst with laughter.

SS501 then surrounded Shoo and serenade her, while Shoo blushed and said “Mom, I succeeded”, showing her happiness.

***

Hh yeah Shoo succeeded. I doubt she doesn't know SS501 :) She probably said that to have that moment with the boys. :) She's one smart gal.

As for Jung min's with his bowl hair style, I think he looks cute with that hair style, but I miss his hair during HK fan meeting. I hope his stylist would style his hair like that again. And he doesn't look 30.

5 comments:

finkle said...

Hi Liezle, do you know if Leader left Incheon Airport with the others? Cos I was looking at a fancam and I think he wasn't with the rest as they were walking in Inc Airport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvynt5Y5-pA

liezle said...

hi finkle. can't watch the vid now so i really don't know. but as what my seoul mate said last night leader has another sked when they arrived yesterday.

~liezle

finkle said...

Haha 'seoul mate'!! :P but is strange though cos even if he has another sched he should still be with the rest getting out of the airport.. please let me know if u know anything k.. kamsahaminhda :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Finkle...He did. If you look closely he was the first one out of the automatic door followed by Kyu. He was the on a long black trench coat holding his cap at 0:19of the fancam focus on YS @ the airport.

Jen

mel_1223 said...

LOL..this one is funny lol..
Yeah, JM do not looked 30 la..he looked more matured for his age with this prev TW hairstyle, which I know you absolutely love, Liezle, cos I do too!

And his bowl hair now..haha it is still very very cute indeed..hahaha