Sunday, November 15, 2009

Persona in Shanghai vids by MurdererQ

As I've said in my post HERE, MurdererQ just keeps on murdering us with her 'oh so wonderfully taken photos of Hyun Joong' and now these videos from Persona in Shanghai.

Just in case you are dropping by again MurdererQ, thank you so much for all the photos and videos.

Btw, thanks to finkle for the tip. ^^

Note from ThemurdererQ's YT channel : Combined various fancams I taken at SS501 ShangHai Concert. Focus on Leader.
*** PLEASE DO NOT REPOST ON ANY OTHER ON-LINE MEDIA ***

Part 1 of 2


Part 2 of 2

2 comments:

andydandy said...

It's my first time to actually see a U R MAN fancam with all 5 members. :) YEAHEY for me! And I saw that they did revisions to their dance. cool ;)

wen0607 said...

Hi Lezle

For your info, part 2 has already up~~ ^^