Sunday, November 15, 2009

[Photos] Heo Young Saeng on Star Golden Bell 11.14.09

My next posts will now be focusing on SS501 guesting at Star Golden Bell [unless something hot will come up].

I really enjoy watching SGB than SK. Though I didn't understand much of what being said, the body language and facial expressions of SS501 are enough for me to enjoy the 1 hour show

In SS601.com, 수영nim, posted a lot of screencaps of SS501. I'll be posting all of them but not in chronological order like what she did. What I'll do is consolidate each member's photos so that we droll, laugh, get giddy on each member's cute facial expressions. Maybe we can also choose which expression we like most and what you think is his mannerism or 'so him'.

I'll start off with Heo Young Saeng.

In SGB, Young Saeng may not be the most talkative and active member, but whenever the camera pans on him he would surely give the cutest expression that would make you sigh and giddy. I think that Young Saeng has really practiced a lot in front of the mirror and is very expert in giving such cute features in front of the camera.

GIF credit as labeled
please DO NOT hotlink GIF




























All members of SS501 seems to really like to stick their tongue. All of them does it. And I think that they know that they look sooooo darn cute doing it.

I like the Young Saeng's surprise expression. Love it when his eyes would always go big. And I think his coolness is so him. His as if 'i don't care' coolness. I think Shirley knows what I mean here, right girl?

3 comments:

shirbo said...

yes of course!! his "i dont care" expression is slowly going away cuz somehow he is super happy nowadays. as jen said, he took a happy pill!! anywyas gonna email u now...something =(

Jacqueline said...

Hi there Liezle,

I totally agree with what you said about sgb being so much more ss501 filled than star king. The ep was full of them and they looked like they were having so much fun!

I think it was also prob cos star king changed their format a bit? It used to be that they introduced all the guests at the beginning of the show but this week's ep felt like they had clips of different groups of guests recorded on seperate days. Maybe that's why there was less of the boys.

That said, I thoroughly enjoyed every second the boys were on they were so cool! Jungmin and the crocodile part was absolutely the best! He was serenading it! HAHA! He really never fails to amuse me. Really 100% oozing with charisma. I don't quite remember the point when I started to really really like him but ever since then everything he does just sweeps me off me feet.. Can't stop smiling.. Heehee.

JUNGMIN LOVE!

Anonymous said...

totally love each pictures... his cute expressions - to die for!!!

maybe prince saengie should give his dongsaeng kyu the same pill he's taking (to make Kyu feel better..) (A)