Monday, November 02, 2009

[photos] let's exercise our fingers more

There are more clicking to do as the shutterbug of PEACE through the post of 휘시아 on SS601. com.

I've just seen the video focusing on Young Saeng by youngsaeng.com. I would have uploaded the three parts on my YT channel but I'll just leave it up to Shirley to do the uploading. But I think she's still asleep. Hee, haven't seen her yet. She's probably catching up on her sleep. Anyway, endulge first on these photos and wait a little more for the videos.

Btw, some are curious of what Hyun Joong's message to Young Saeng. Leader actually said quite a lot but what a friend remembers when I asked her that got stuck to her mind was that Leader said that "Young Saeng is a true friend. Live long like your name."




















4 comments:

Mai Huong said...

How I love them! I always hated those b-day hats, but in this case I have to change my opinion *ROFL leader??!!* :) :)

Saengie looks happy around his brothers :) I was moved by leader's words. Hope we can hear messages of all boys soon!

spring said...

i really love their friendship....
Happy Birthday YS... we are counting down now... today is yr BD eve...:-)
aw.. look like leader really like 2 hats on his ears... not take out all the way.... someone should give one more hat to JM... hee... but who will think this will happen... next time all should prepare one more extra thing for them just in case from 5 become 6..hehe.. so cute of them...

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Wow...
"Young Saeng is a true friend. Live long like your name."

This is such a sweet message from HyunJoong. Oh I'm so touched...

Gosh, I'm crying now, I so happy for YoungSaeng to have his true friends with him celebrating his wonderful birthday!

Thanks for sharing all this.

Jen

Anonymous said...

Liezle, thank you for sharing these pictures...i feel like i was in Seoul also to celebrate Prince otter's bday.....and i also share the same sentiments of all your guests here... i am crying because of HJL's message and the love of YS brothers...

Young Saeng - happy birthday....and may the good force guide you in everything you do - (A)