Wednesday, November 11, 2009

[Pix & Vids] SS501 @ KBS Open Concert 11.10.09

Barrage of photos are starting to come from the KBS Open Concert recording that happened last night Nov 10. First off was photos of Maknae from Pretty Boy which I posted HERE. Next set is from Weolcheok which I'm lifting from the post of 블랭킹쥬스 on SS601.com. Much thanks!












Here are videos with much better audio quality of SS501 singing to 'White Winter'.





If the above videos doesn't work click HERE and HERE.

I'll be replacing the above videos once posted on YT by uploaders.

This show will be aired on Sunday, Nov 15 over at KBS.

P.S. Those trying to email me using my other email addie, you may now use it again. Just to be sure please include liezle_eleven@yahoo.com when sending as well. Thanks!

1 comment:

mel_1223 said...

Ah...this will be at KBSW right? Sunday..hehe ok i will be able to watch it on tv then :)

Thanks again, Liezle!