Sunday, November 15, 2009

[screencaps] Kim Hyun Joong on Star Golden Bell 11.14.09

Here's screencaps of Hyun Joon posted on SS601.com by 수영nim.

Hyun Joong is such an eye candy. When on the screen, no matter how many people are on it your eyes get to settle only on him even if he just stares in blank space and does nothing.

His smile is the brightest. There were shots of him scowling and expressionless, but really whatever he does with his face he still look handsome. He's just perfect.











p.s. more updates when SS501 left Shanghai, thanks to Shirley!

From the front line....confirmed leaders arm really got scratched up!

9 comments:

andydandy said...

Was leader pouting? Aww cute. >.< I hope the boys are alright! :)

spring said...

Thanks liezle for sharing these beautiful pics.... ya.. he is more and more perfect now and still being himself always... and hardworking.. that's his original charm to be loved...
aw.. btw, anything happened to him? cos you said "from the front line confirmed leader arms really got scratched up" what it is if you can say.. worried..hope nothing serious...

Mai Huong said...

Hope it wasn't anything serious... makes me worried :(

In the last two pics he looks exactly like in their debut days :D Cute chubby cheeks :D :D Like back in M!Pick :)

Anonymous said...

HJL have a nice complexion better than all the female guests . I notice this too at the family outing episode. I need to get the BB cream that he is using.

I hope he is not seriously hurt as well as the other members.

wen0607 said...

Really love all his expressions~ so lovely cute^^

I hope the english subbed will be up soon..... ^^

latigre said...

I usually watch any show with SS501 several times to focus on each member, but I always find my eyes settle on Leader no matter how many time I watch the vid. He's not just gorgeous, he's very attractive. It's almost impossible not to look at his face.
Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!,
yes yes yes...he is!(speechless.com!ON)
Btw, I jst knew from some photos recording at Sukira Radio that he and others come without make up and dress up. Just daily appearance. Gosh he looks more handsome than in stage!!! check it out, pals.

Anonymous said...

I am really currious with his comment after kissing the little girl at Style Icon Award !!! I am still regretting I am not that little girl hiiiks hiiks

Anonymous said...

HAHHAA, i love the 9th picture / 2nd to last one
HELLA CUTEEEE