Saturday, November 14, 2009

Star Golden Bell

Thanks to Anonymous I was able to watch the live streaming at the link she gave at the post before this.

The incident in Hong Kong of Hyun Joong and Young Saeng was mentioned. But of course I don't know what Hyun Joong has to say about it. Though I kinda decipher a bit that he's saying the same thing what DSP said that they were with their high school friends. Anyway, I hope to know it soon.

At the end it was Jung Min and GyuRi of Kara who battled it off but it was Jung Min who got the chance to guess the word at the end.

Unfortunately, Jung Min didn't guess it right. Nevertheless, he look so cute seating there in thinking of his answer.

Star King is about to start. By now you should already be streaming on SBS.

P.S. Hwanee and Sunny of SNSD [i don't know the other guests] were also at SGB. but I've only my eyes on SS501 of course. ^_^

P.P.S . After SGB was aired Park Jung Min is #1 in the search engine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

liezle..how many episodes of SGB
ss01 had appeared in?