Monday, November 02, 2009

[videos] super cute leader (urls included)

Videos of Hyun Joong at the stamping event are now being shared on SS601.com but they are from kinghyunjoong.com. This means that if it's from kinghyunjoong.com the videos that I will be posting cannot be downloaded, edited and posted on any other video streaming sites. Let's abide their request, okay.

Geez, Hyun Joong is sooooooooo adorable!!! I want to know what Hyun Joong said to Young Saeng. Please someone tell us please.





You may click HERE and HERE to watch if you can't see the above videos.

7 comments:

spring said...

liezle... i can't see it here.. only blank 2 white screen... cannot see here is it? just check.. is it my computer problem or real cannot see..

Anonymous said...

sorry but could u post the URL's link instead.. i really cannot see either T-T

liezle said...

hi spring and Anonymous! i hope you guys can see the videos now. I've included the URLs where you can also watch.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Vid # 2 @ 0.20 sec

is it just me or did HJL said "미사리" "mi sa ri"? when giving his bday msg to YS?

*reminds me of joongbo*

Belle said...

Hi Liezle
I saw the clips directly at SS601. Yes, I also desperately want to know what he said to YS. Please someone please give us the english trans. Absolutely gorgeous and cute leader. He seems so hungry also cause he kept eyeing the cake and took 2 big mouthfuls of the cake hahaha

Anonymous said...

wow thanks for posting the videos here

but the bodyguards all very hostile...i know they are doing their job but wow..they are super protective.

Mai Huong said...

Thank you for the photos and vids liezle, I can't stop smiling right now.

In the first vid at 0:56 leader looked like he saw a dragonfly, really cute :D

But from 3:16-3:19 he looked a little pissed - it seems to me like that...

In the second vid I totally love how other 3 members kept pushing leader and Saengie together... really awkward couple moment, leader was so shy :D :D And in another fancam focused on Saengie I could see he felt awkward as well :)