Sunday, November 01, 2009

surge of jung min photos from incheon

Sorry it took me a while to post this today because I just exceeded my PICASA account. As a blogger we're allowed to have 1G free photo storage. I've been a blogger since 2006 and with the surge of photos from SS501 lately i've exceeded my account. I was thinking of creating a new blog, but that'll be tedious since I want to transfer all my post since the comeback to that new blog [i've already created one and will be mirroring my post soon to the new blog. My new blog would be My Cozy Li'l Corner this is different from my personal blog which is Liezle's Cozy L'il Corner]. But I'll do it later when I've the time and will just inform you.

Anyway, what I did just now is to purchase my own PICASA account. So now I'm poorer by $20...huhuhuhu... that could have been one [1] mini album of REBIRTH. Just so to coninue my passion and to give you more smile and giddiness i'm sacrifying that $10.

$20 is nothing compared to the happiness that BYJ and SS501 are giving me. ^_^

***

I have already posted HERE some photos of Jung Min taken by PHeromin from the Workers Cultural Arts Award. Here are more photos from the shutterbug of PHeromin again from the same event. I like this particular set because some of them is a series shot. Much thanks again Shirley for the tip.


























4 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Thanks, as always, Liezle :)

Am drooling and drooling n drooling :P

H said...

hey, thanks alot!
thanks to your quick update and posting, your blog's the one i definitely must go everytime i go on the net! thanks for giving us the most up-to-date information about SS501! your speed is truly amazing!
lastly, thanks for everything! ^^

Anonymous said...

hmm, does it mean that we can still access your past posts and photos?
cos i haven been saving ever since i started studying for my exams so im kinda worried ):

anyway, thanks for all that you have done (:

mollybutterfly said...

hye liezle(^_~)....

i dont noe how to said..
thanks a lot...
i really enjoyed visiting ur blog..
**solute* for ur quick update about ss501 n work hard to share with us...
fighting2!!basyah!!