Sunday, November 08, 2009

[videos] un-aired 'chocolate' portion

Early this morning, right after 'Chocolate' was aired on SBS, I saw a post on SS601.com. It's is a clip of the portion that was not aired on 'Chocolate' last night. That portion is Young Saeng's portion. You may click HERE to watch. Probably due to lack of time, portions of Young Saeng and Jung Min were not aired. It would have been nice if there's a part 2 but it looks like that there's none.

Anyway, the cut portions are now on YT. Thanks to the tip by mijoong on KHJ thread @ soompi.

Here are the un-aired portion from 'Chocolate' from mydeko YT channel. I really really hope that someone can also subbed this. If not even the gist of what the members said will be greatly appreciate.

Part 1


On part 2 DO NOT miss 7.58 mark. Jung Min is soooooo darn cute in that portion! And 8.50 is Young Saeng's cute acting. I love that cute laugh of him after.

Part 2


Part 3, I want to know what the question to Jung Min is and his answer. Waahhh... i'm desperate.

Part 3


Oh they did an encore! Lalalalala [A Song Calling for You] ... wow!

Part 4

2 comments:

liliya said...

Liezle,

I also keep my fingers crossed for that.

liliya

khin said...

JM is soooo cute at part 2. I hope someone made GIF on this cutie..
thanks for sharing sis!