Monday, November 02, 2009

[video] young saeng's birthday celebration

Here is the full video of Young Saeng birthday celebration that happened at the stamping event.

It's a MUST watch!

It's an 8.14 minutes video that will surely put a big grin on your face. I really wish that I know what they are all saying. Anyway, I'm pretty sure subbed videos will be out soon.

Thanks to irenelin005 for uploading on her YT channel in one part. This is the video that I'm supposed to upload on my channel in 3 parts but too lazy to do so. ^_^



Young Saeng sure looks happy celebrating his birthday early with the members of SS501 and TS.

Funny how Jung Min and Maknae are making Leader and Young Saeng get closer and doing awkward stuff. Leader's laugh is soooo cute and so does the big grin of Young Saeng. Honestly I really do not believe that these 2 were awkward with each other. I believe that it's just some kind of a gimmick or sort. ^_^

Btw, Young Saeng is so funny and cute when he was trying to cut the fondant cake with the plastic knife.

I'm just watch the video again, I really wish to know what they're saying! Argh... I've been hearing ahjusshi... why? Hee, cute hug from Maknae.

Saeng Il Chukahamnida, Young Saeng!

3 comments:

mel_1223 said...

I hv downloaded it just before i go off for work..hehe so hopefully I can catch up on this vid later during lunch time or so..

So happy to see our dear Prince so happy too, and being so close with Leader as well.

Young Saeng ssi, wish you a very everlasting happiness and live long, per what Leader wished for u!

TripleS - Malaysia said...

I'm dead after watching it!!!

JEN IS DEAD!

newyorkcitygirl said...

I believe that YS and Leader are really close, they are not awkward, it's just that leader is not the touchy, or demonstrative type, so that's why JM and Baby keep on doing things, it's sort of making things funny and they widh leader will looked at YS thru the eyes, I find it so funny and sweet too. thanks for the video