Sunday, November 15, 2009

vids... vids... and more vids...

I'll posting another round of videos and i'm not sure if they've been posted earlier or not as I've not seen all that i've posted earlier. With so many of them I just can't find yet the perfect timing. Anyway, I'm sure that it wouldn't matter whether posted or not as I know others will still see them.

This set of videos are all lifted from Shirley's shirbogurl channel. ThanKYU Shirley! I hope you're able to sleep well last night after giving us so much happiness with SGB and SK.

[Fancam] SS501 Kyu Jong Solo "Never Let You Go" at Persona in Shanghai


[Fancam] SS501 Kyu Jong Solo "Wuss Up" at Persona in Shanghai


[Fancam] SS501 Jung Min "Friends" Special Solo at Persona in Shanghai [this one is for mel!]


[Fancam] SS501 "Coward" Encore at Persona in Shanghai


[Fancam] SS501 Hyung Jun Focus "Bye Bye" Encore at Persona in Shanghai


[Fancam] SS501 Kim Hyun Joong Solo "Please Be Nice to me" at Persona in Shanghai

1 comment:

mel_1223 said...

Thanks Liezle, for all the vids, and especially on the you-know-which-one-in-particular!

I m again truly touched by him. Read the fan account on the concert n hotel post right up there. and the boys r reall sweet, n Mal again with his too cute antics throughout the concert!

Again..i m thinking..why am I not in Shanghai...haha