Monday, March 15, 2010

indulge... kim kyu jong @ persona in seoul encore

Two weeks have passed and we didn't get to hear anything about Kyu Jong nor Young Saeng. Wonder how these two are doing?

Anyway, as we await for news about these two let me ease the waiting a bit by posting these photos of Kyu Jong which I got from SS601.com. Actually the 1st set [8 photos] had been posted since yesterday morning but I intentionally did not post them here. But since a new set of photos were posted last night [15 photos] I then decided to post them together making a bit of a pix spazzzz on Kyu Jong.

Thanks to the shutterbugs of First.Mind and MyOrange for the nicely taken photos. Everyone who Kyu Jong will certainly grab these photos.









Above photos are courtesy of : 김규종 First MIND http://cafe.daum.net/kyuMind
















Much thanks to My Orange (www.myorange.xo.st) for the last set of photos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it spelt "indulge"? Just wondering... heehaw.

liezle said...

oh geez... thanks for correcting me. *blush*

~liezle

Panda Brenda said...

well.. young saeng is safely back into my pocket again.. where else.. heheheh
=p

liezle said...

Brenda! You've to share him with us! Have pity on us please. ^_^

~liezle

Panda Brenda said...

well.. depends on him whether he wants to leave my pocket or not.. LOLx

Anonymous said...

thanks my orange and first mind for sharing these great pictures of our center and liezle, of course for posting it here in your famous blog...^^

KyuJonga- all your pictures shows you're profusely sweating...sexy though^^(A)