Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shark has only good words for Maknae

You know how I love watching MBC Game 'Hyung Joon Becomes a Progamer', right? It's my weekly dose of Maknae. ^^

Did any of you already watch episode 6 with English subs? If you want a good laugh then watch it. I really lol at the first 15 minutes of the show. ^_^ There's just so much cuteness on Maknae.

But watching episode 6 is like watching a drama that has lots of emotions attached to it. You'll laugh at Maknae's cuteness, then feel sad because you could feel his frustration, hurt when hearing words [and hitting the core at that] from coach ha and then get excited towards the end because of the match. Anyway, go and watch it, my words are not enough to express how I feel after watching it. ^^

Btw, tomorrow is the day when it will be decided whether Maknae will be given a certificate as a progamer or not. I'm pretty sure those who has been following MBC Game have read Maknae's message that he left on White Day at MBC Game webby asking for support. I don't really think that getting support from green peas will be a problem, he'll get plenty of that.

As a support to Maknae too, Shark posted a message on MBC webby this morning [2am]. He's such a darling too like Maknae. I really like Shark. And I'm saying this again, he and Maknae complement one another.

I'm shoving here Shark's message on MBC Game webby that I got from Kim Hyung Jun thead @ soompi. Much much thanks to greenteadrinker for the translation. Btw, I've been enjoying going to Maknae's thread @ soompi since they've been discussing MBC Game there lately and greenteadrinker has been sharing a lot about the show. But sad to say though that Maknae's stint in the show will end soon.

Anyway, here's the message. When re-posting please give proper credit to the translator, k?

***

Shark's Message on MBC Game Website [he only has good words for Maknae ^_^]
English translation by greenteadrinker @ Kim Hyung Jun Thread @ soompi
Original source : MBC Game Website


Note : [] are greenteadrinker's explanation & <> are Shark's original writing. Per greenteadrinker there are 19 smiley faces and laughter signs and 3 heart signs on the original message. It is an evidence of Shark's happy desposition.

Here's the message...

Hello I am Seo Gyeong Jong^^

Hello

As Hyung Jun's article posted ^^ this is Gyeong Jong~!!!!

I'm the real Gyeong Jong, you're not seeing a fake. Really, really ^^

Firstly, to start with the cute little one [or cutie pie, you get the idea right?] Hyung Jun,
I'm deeply grateful for all the love I have received from the many viewers of the programme Becomes a Progamer ^^

Thank you so much for all the love you have shared with me~!!!!

In episode 1... It seems like the day before yesterday that the programme Hyung Jun plays the lead in began

I can't believe it's already approaching the later half [of the show] ~ㅎㅎㅎ

I think time passes too fast..

I regret that I was of not much help to Hyung Jun, sorry^^

But still, I will give my best till the end! ㅎㅎㅎ

Since Hyung Jun joined our team the team has being doing very well^^

And and [he's] absolutely a lucky charm, a lucky chaaarm!!! *heart sign* ㅋㅋㅋ

Now if we beat the KT team tomorrow we will place 1st in round 3, with a confirmed direct ticket to the final^^
[he's talking about the Shinhan Bank Winners League playoffs. The number one ranking team in the Winners League gets a direct ticket to the finals, bypassing the playoffs]

Please come to the venue to give us lots of support^^ buahaha..

If you come, I'll buy everyone drinks........................^^

Also, this Wednesday is Hyung Jun's last evaluation, you know right?^^

Please come to the contest venue to cheer Hyung Jun on^^

Even [he's] very busy [he] is still practicing hard online!!~

I think he will do well, I believe in him!!! ㅋㅋ

Please show Becomes a Progamer your love till the end [of the show]^^

Because of our crew who's work so hard and has hardly sleptㅠㅠ

Instead of criticising, please write some nice things ㅋㅋㅋ

Then, so long!!!!~^^

I love you I love you I love you (like Hyung Jun does)

-Gyeong Jong- [this is how he romanizes his name, based on his cyworld so I will use this spelling]



From greenteadrinker : The rest are info on MBC Game Hero's match against KT. The location is Yongsan E-sports Sangseol Arena, 16th March 6pm (the PD typed the wrong day, she wrote Wed but it's actually Tues)

Also, per greenteadrinker, her translation is not 100% accurate.

***

Below is the original message of Shark...

안녕하세요 서경종입니다^^

안녕하세요~

형준이 글에 이어서^^ 경종이에요~!!!!

저도 진땡 경종이니까 가짜로 보시면 안되요 !! 진짜 진짜에요 ^^

우선 귀염둥이 형준이ㅋㅋ를 비롯해서 <형준>프로게이머되다 프로그램을

사랑해주시는 많은 시청자 여러분들께 진심으로 감사드리구요^^

더 불어 저한테까지 사랑을 나눠 주셔서 너무 고맙습니다~!!!!

1화때...형준이에 꼬득임에 넘어가 프로그램을 시작한것이 엊그제 같은데

벌써 후반까지 달려왔다는게 믿기지 않아요~ㅎㅎㅎ

시간이 너무 빠른거 같네여..

형준 이한테 도움이 많이 못된거 같아서 조금 아쉽기도 하고 미안하네여^^

그래도 마지막까지 최선을 다하겠습니다!! ㅎㅎㅎ




형준이가 팀에 들어온뒤로 팀도 정말 승승장구로 잘나가네요^^

요고요고 완전 복덩이에요 복떵이!!! *heart sign* ㅋㅋㅋ

이제 내일 16일에 KT팀만 이기게 되면 3라운드에서 1위 결승 직행 티켓을

확정 짓게 되요^^ 경기장도 오셔서 많은 응원 부탁드릴께요^^ 푸하핫..

오시면 제가 음료수 쏨........................^^


그리고 수요일이는...마지막 형준이의 평가전이 열리는거 다들 아시죠?^^

경기장 오셔서 형준이한테 힘을 주세요^^

바 쁜와중에도 틈틈히 온라인으로라도 연습을 열심히 하고있으니까!!~

잘해낼거라 믿어요!!! ㅋㅋ



마 지막까지 <형준>프로게이머되다 많이 사랑해주시구요^^

저희 모든 제작진분들 정말 잠도 안주무시고 열심히 하시니까 ㅠㅠ

비난의 글보다는 따듯한 글들 ㅋㅋㅋ부탁드릴께요~

그럼 이만!!!!~^^

♡사랑해 요 사랑해요 사랑해요♡ (김형준 빙의)


-경종 올림-

★☆★☆★☆★☆★

MBC게임히어로 VS KT 롤스터의 << 신한은행 위너스 리그 09-10 최종전>> 이 열립니다

일 시 : 2010년 3월 16일 수요일 오후 6시

장소 : 용산 E-스포츠 상설 경기장

이기는 팀이 위너스 리그 최종전에서 승리를 거두게 되는 그야말로 "결승전" !!!


현장에도 함께해 주세요, 많은 분들의 응원 부탁드립니다 :-)

1 comment:

LHL said...

he got influence by hyungjun? or is he like that?
talks totally like him
haha!