Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maknae in today's match [added more photos]

Thanks to 아란 for posting this on SS601.com.

Games that will decide whether Maknae will get his certificate or now are over and the result? Hmm... let's wait for the official announcement, k?

Anyway, here are some photos from tonight's game which i believe will be broadcast next week. DoublePass was at the venue to give support to Maknae. I'm sure there'll be more photos coming later. ^^ Thanks to DoublePass shutterbug!

































As MBC Game 'Hyung Joong Becomes a Progamer' is about to end. There is a post on MBC Game notice board according to OdeDS [tweets] that is asking viewers whether they want him to be in Season 2. If you're to ask me, I would definitely say yes. ^^ And I hope that the PD and DSP are considering this. Honestly, in two months I don't think it'll be easy for Maknae to get a certificate. I can see that Maknae is determined to become one, so I guess he'll do better in season 2 which is May if given the chance. Likewise in may he can compete again in another Courage match.

3 comments:

kikilala said...

Hi Liezle,

May I know if there is a way we can vote for him to be in Season 2? Thanks!!

liezle said...

hell kikilala and welcome to my blog. ^^

actually what's in mbc game website is a notice not a poll. and for one to be able to reply there one should have a korean residence number.

~liezle

p.s. anyway, i sure the pd and dsp is aware that people like maknae in the show. tonight he is again on the top search. ^^

kikilala said...

Thanks!!

I see. Sigh. Really hope there is a Season 2. :o)