Monday, March 15, 2010

Young Saeng will be in Japan on the 29th of April

I was just blogging about how we don't get to read news about Kyu Jong and Young Saeng just before I went to bed this morning. But lo! OdeDS just translated something that would get Young Saeng fans excited. Thanks OdeDS again for sharing this piece of news on your blog.

I'm sure you've heard this...


courtesy of 3kimheoparkss501

It's Young Saeng singing 'I Love You... I'm Sorry', one of the tracks in 'Will It Snow This Christmas'. It's a nice song yah? I remember how Kyu Jong loves listening to this song during the holiday season. He even mentioned it in one of his messages posted on DSP. ^^

Anyway, because Young Saeng participated in the OST of the hit drama 'Will It Shonw This Christmas', he will be part of the entourage promoting the drama in Japan on the 29th of April according to DSP Japan. The said event is four days after SS501's concert in Saitama Arena. Yah, something to rejoice about, right?

Read more about Young Saeng participating in this party...check this news out!

***

[news] KNTV Premium 2010 - Spring xmas party

【KNTV Premium 2010~ christmas party in Spring~】 - Young Saeng's participation decided!

from: DSP Japan HP + ode@블로그

Time: April 29
Venue: Shinjuku Cultural Center, Big Hall
Entrance time: 15.00 / Event starting time: 16.00
Programme to introduce: [Will it snow on Christmas?]

Website as follow for more information:
J:COM>> http://www.jcom.co.jp/present/1002_kn.html
JCN>> http://jcntv.jp/cp/cp_detail.php?id=100301_kntvevent

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg...i cant wait it~~~
at last YS has chance to promote himself not just that drama~~
the year of tiger just come!!!

sweetiecutieys said...

at last we can hear news about ys...
haaaaa....ys i miss u a lot!!!!

Sudal said...

Omg hehe I'm so happy now, hope he would have such a great performance in Japan.And hope I could fetch some pics and fancam from his fansite ^-^ Lalala I wanna sing now lalala
Thanks for posting the news.
Love,
Sudal

shirbogurl said...

i was just telling PB about this song since i just finished watchin the drama hehe love YS' voice

Luvit08 said...

OMG~~~!!! Hope he will do his best^__~....Saengie ahhh...Keep shinning, It seems our prince will keep shinning for this tiger year!!!

Anonymous said...

he he definitely happy about YS's news.i finished watching this drama, i shed lots of tears.
thank you!!!!

Panda Brenda said...

shirley.. hahahaha.. now then you know how good young saeng's voice is... hehehe...
hands off.. =p

liezle said...

LOL at the hands off. ^_^

Brenda dear, Shirley will definitely not touch YS. She loves the voice but i think he still remains invisible to her.

What I'm afraid of is she liking Jung Min. On wrong move of Kyu Jong and Jung Min will be her #1.

Shirley, just stick with Kyu Jong, k? ^^ Leave Jung Min alone ^^

shirbogurl said...

hahah liezle..YS is already no longer invisible to me....he is moving up the list quite fast!! i think YS is beating JM right now but one downfall is YS has NO idea who i am since he has been "invisible" to me in the past!! haha
stick w kj?? um..not so sure about that one haha he's gotta keep me interested and not leave me kyu-less for too many days haha

Panda Brenda said...

gosh.. i better keep him back into my pocket..

shoo shoo.. shirley.. away away..
haahaahaa

shirbogurl said...

haha too late brenda. u r the one that got me interested in YS!! plz keep feeding me kj so i wont "jump" to YS or JM!!! haha liezle wouldnt want that neither haha

Panda Brenda said...

hahaha.. my fear has come true~~~~~
noooooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y_Y

liezle said...

Shirley... stick with Kyu Jong. ^^

Brenda... fear not only Shirley. ^_^

shirbogurl said...

if want me to stick w kj, keep feeding me KJ!! haha

if others go for ys, brenda is ok. but if me, its cuz she dug the hole for me and i just jump in so she'll feel even more AHHHHHH

jm...um...ceo park...considering...la to tw to bkk..never disappointed me....um... hehehe

Panda Brenda said...

shirley.. did i ever dig a hole for you? hmmm... maybe i should seal it now with cement.. heeheehee...

ys is now safely in my pocket...hahaha.. =p

ceo.. park.. ar.. you want him to disappoint you? i can help.. hahahaa

Anonymous said...

im glad if shirley start to love ys..
hehehehe

i love it when ys's fans become more and more..start increase

sorry im bad in english^^

shirbogurl said...

haha brenda...seal w cement?!?! dunno how u can think of that haha fine seal seal i will stick to my kyu cuz his pics are my vitamin M!! haha -_<

Panda Brenda said...

*brenda rush to Walmart to buy cement..
*in process of mixing...
*done...pouring it down into the hole with shirley and kyu....
*use heater to fasten the process of hardening..
*DONE~~~~~~
hahahhahah

Vitamin M... where is mine~~~~~~ Y_Y

shirbogurl said...

walmart sells cement?? never knew!! haha yeah yeah seal us together...goood idea!!! do it do it

ur vitamin M?? go find YS for it!! haha

Panda Brenda said...

=.=||||
yah yah yah.. wait for him to come find me can... hahaha

shirbogurl said...

haha he will if not already =)

u really dont want me to go for YS so keep feeding me KJ!! its ok...i can "never let kyu go"~~~ lalala

dm said...

Hello ^__^
just wanna say thank you for all your work and fast updates :)
really amazing..it's so kind of you...and i really appreciate everything you do..

So, thank you :) ;)

dm said...

Ah, one more thing,
could you Please give me the link to "Hurmutube" official site????
her TY channel got suspended and i can't find it!!!

thanks again ^^