Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Jung Min's very short message on DSP webby

Geez, any idea what he is asking us to pray for?

Thanks to Shirley for the translation.

Everyone!! 2010-04-06 5:12:54

Please pray together...

***

Below is original message in hangul...


모두!! 2010-04-06 오전 5:12:54 [박정민 공홈글]


다 같이 기도해주세요...

***

I know that DSP President Lee is still on sick bay. Jung Min asking us to pray makes me worry a bit. Maknae and Kyu Jong didn't even mention early this morning anything about Mr. Lee on Music High. Anyway, I might just be thinking too much. I hope Mr. Lee is getting better as what DSP representative said yesterday.

4 comments:

hiromi said...

I think for CEO of DSP... *pray*

lois said...

HJB's Music High aired last night was not live cast. I think it's recorded before Mr.Lee's condition became known to public.

In my opinion, DSP didn't want people to know about his situation
cause it's not a good news.

But it is reported yesterday.
They may think it's time to tell.
That's why Jung Min left that message I guess.

Anyway I hope he will get better soon.

Lois

liezle said...

hello lois.

really it's not live? oh, we thought all along that it's live.

yeah i guess dsp doesn't want people to know the condition of mr. lee but apparently it has been known.

i was surprised at jung min's very short message. from all of them he's one of the least i expected to leave such a note.

thanks lois!

~liezle

WING said...

Hope he gets well soon.
I will pray for him.