Thursday, November 18, 2010

[Trans] Jung Min's Message on PJM Cafe 11.18.10

Finally, there is a translation of Jung Min's message on PJM Cafe. Heaps of thanks to Josie of 501Wangja for the translation. Much thanks as well to belinda for letting me know of the post.

Btw, after reading Jung Min's message below, do check Lois' blog for the title tracks of Jung Min's upcoming solo album 'Not Alone' in English. It's interesting to know that he has contributed in writing the lyrics of 2 songs and doing the lyrics for the song 'Do You Know?'. Check Lois' blog by clicking HERE.

***

[Message] Park Jung Min's Message on Parkjungmin.net
credit: parkjungmin.net + No.43park (chi trans) + josie@501wangja (eng trans)

Hello Everyone I am Jung Min..!! ^^ 2010.11.18 20:40:44

I am in Japan~! The 2nd show has started, I am now waiting for my turn to perform..!!^^

shoo~ although very nervous but I did a great job.!!

so~! All the Japan fans~ Thank you for the flowers that you all have given me~! ^^

and also everyone who came to give me support..!

Today everyone cheered loudly right?? ^^ I believe the outcome will be great~!!

ah~~ there are only a few days left till the releasing of the album~~!!^^*

The songs this time are very very very nice, everyone please anticipate!!^^*

I will let all of you see a completely different me~ eh hehe

also, I will also put in lots of effort in preparation for the Fanmeeting that is a few days away!!^^*

I will sing all three songs for all of you~!! my heart is already going pu thong pu thong nervously beating wildly..^^*

After the release of the album I will be meeting all of you from all over the world~~!

I will be here to leave message often~! byebye~!!^^*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so proud and so happy for mal he deserves it

Anonymous said...

i appreciate it very much when the members leave messages for their fans^^ i especially commend the 3 younger members of SS501 (KyuJunMin)who regularly do this...like thanking the fans, being concerned about the wll being, reminding always to be safe and be warm espcially since its now cold...its not really fan service, its what i call sincerity!

thanks for sharing..