Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Meet “Kim Hyun Joong” at Madame Tussauds Busan in December 2012!

Oh wow! Hyun Joong in Madame Tussauds Busan!  Such an honor to be immortalized and featured in Madame Tussauds.

Madame Tussauds is a major tourist attraction in London, displaying waxworks of historical and royal figures, film stars, sports stars and infamous murderers.

Image of Hyun Joong can be seen in 6th floor of Shinsegae Centum City in Busan starting  December 2012. Following are photos lifted from Madame Tussuads Busan site.



There is a contest in which you have to vote which of the following poses you like.  You can vote via Facebook by liking the photo posted in this fanpage and Twitter by retweeting the photo you like which can be found @MTBusan. Then there will be a lottery (not sure though how or who can join) in which winners will be invited to the 15th Madame Tussuads exhibition.






So, which pose do you like best?  It is so difficult to choose, right? But top of mind, I would choose 1 (oppsie, sorry I had a typo earlier. Didn't realized that I typed 2)  and 4.

Btw, other famous Korean stars immortalized as a Madame Tussauds' wax figure are Bae Yong Joon, Song Seung Heon, Lee Min Ho,  2PM's Nick Khun (Thai)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of him. He is simply the best.... I prefer 1 n 2. I hope 2 will b chosen. Just awesome.

Anonymous said...

omg *O* such an honor..I'm super pround of him !
no.2 is so him,whenever he thinking of something he always do that but no.3 caught my attention the most.

Raven said...

I can't make up my mind. It goes back and forth. How can I pick when each one is so him. Can't we just have all four? They are all so dynamic. Well, I guess I'll leave the final decision to all who vote. I know I'll like the one who goes on display, because I love them all. I can't wait to see who you pick.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha i choose no.4!!! Btw HJ looks so exciting! So cute.

Anonymous said...

1 is nice! definitely not 2 & 3 since we all wanna see his pretty face better. anyway if i'm not wrong, leader is the 3rd hallyu star to be in madame tussauds? first was BYJ followed by lee minho. i hope they do a good job on leader!

Anonymous said...

He looks good every which way. My choice no. 1.
1- He looks like he is staring at me, and I like that. Also a simple yet manly pose. If it is for a wax figure for posterity, simple seems better.
Not 2, coz he is looking down.
3 is ok, seems like he is dancing, but I like still like no. 1 better.
4 is so-so to me, looks unusual with both arms extended.

Just my opinions.

Whoa, following the footsteps of boss BYJ. Also the 2nd of the BOF cast. Hyun Joong certainly is a real star to have been selected for this.

Anonymous said...

actually all pictures are perfect. but i would prefer no 4.
we can't see his face in no 2 perfectly. ^^

Ahhh, proud of him..
Hyun joong fighting!!

Anonymous said...

I like no.1 and no.3.

Anonymous said...

I will vote for no 1 & 2. No 1 cos we can see he beautiful face but there is something about 2. Iy is like he is teasing those who want to look at his face but couldnt yet we know it one gorgeous hunk is looking down. Lol.

Anonymous said...

I like 1 and 3.

Anonymous said...

My favorite pose is #3. He's drop dead gorgeous especially when his side view is visible with that amazing and perfect jawline.

Congrats to HyunJoong! Another thing to add to your long list of accomplishments. I'm sure there will be many more in the future.