Monday, November 05, 2012

[Teaser Vid] Jung Min's 'Beautiful'

By now many have already seen the teaser video of Jung Min's 'Beautiful' that was released this morning. Jung Min even tweeted about it.

Just in case some still have not seen it or some have not liked the video yet you may do so in official YouTube channel.

I think we will see a very different Jung Min's music/song in this one.  Check out the teaser and I think you will like it.



Btw, overseas fans who may want to order the CD you may join in the joint purchased of the album by emailing p-jungmin@hanmail.net.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

"dream about 'ya.... think about 'ya"...... omo.... i just can't get the tune out of my head for the whole day... I can't wait!!!! JungMin FIGHTING!!!

Anonymous said...

No, I don't like it. I LOVE it!!! <3

Anonymous said...

Very light hearted tune. I'm looking forward to the full version. :)

ys said...

35,000 views in a day and a half - woo!

Anonymous said...

Nice. nice. nice. Can't wait for the release date. I truly want this man to succeed, after coming from problems this year. Jung Min fighting!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! I can't stop humming the tunes for days!!!! One more week to go. Woot woot!!! :)

hello501 said...

why does jungminnie always come off a little gay even when dancing manly songs?... I'm not an anti, I'm a fan... but you can't disagree

ys said...

Don't take the bait, Minnies. Please.

Anonymous said...

I've been humming the tune for days. One more week to go! Woot woot!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Anonymous said...

I agree helloa501.

Anonymous said...

i agree too but maybe he is not gay.

Anonymous said...

He is HOOOOOT!!! can't wait for the Full MV ^^ ♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

Counting down, 5 more days .... ^^