Friday, November 23, 2012

On Kim Hyung Jun

After doing dramas, Hyung Jun sets his feet to acting in widescreen.


Today, it has been announced the Hyung Jun will  be joining, as lead role, Kim Ki Duk's new film 'Actors are Actors'. The movie is about an actor's sudden fame and getting unpopular. He is joined by Yang Dong Geun, Seo Young Hee and  MBLAQ′s Lee Joon and more.

Hyung Jun's career is really running smoothly and I am so happy for him.

Meanwhile, 60 stars gathered to record awareness about global warnng. Teasers for the Global Warming Campaign where in  Kim Hyung Jun, Secret, BAP, Jo Sung Mo, Jo Sung Mo, Yoon Shi Yoon and more are recording and filming the music video were  released today.

Here are the teaser videos courtesy of .



Hyung Jun is in this video at mark 19.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HyungJun deserves the success. He really knows how to conquest all moutains, all fields at the top one by one. So hardworking but also so smart in the way step by step he goes - singer, DJ, musical, drama, now movie.

Anonymous said...

Awesome news, so proud of you Baby <3<3

Anonymous said...

And not that he just does those works to be counted. He really conquests them, to be so good at them.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is such a hard worker. Fighting baby !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you,maknae.u really reserve this.it's time for u to shine. ^_^

Anonymous said...

*deserve

erin said...

wow, he is doing great. good to hear.

Anonymous said...

baby fighting.!

Anonymous said...

Even if the artist is good, you need capable agency to support and match you. I have to say that S-plus is excellent, loves his artist and provides opportunities. Unlike B2M, poor Saengie...

Anonymous said...

anon@2:41 I agree with you. Splus may not have the best promotional ability but they definitely have done a great job in getting good acting projects for him and letting him have creative control with his music.

Hyung Jun is doing a great job with building up his career. I'm so happy for him. I can't wait to find out more about his role and of course eventually see him in the movie. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks 5:30am, after I posted the comment, worried a bit that it would be taken in the wrong way. I'm Saengie-biased but also very happy for HJB (I like both their natural acting). I'm sure HJB will do great in the movie^^

Anonymous said...

I entered in kpop-world with SS501 he was my first bias so I am so happy he has success...seriusly he gas got talent willpower and he`s so hardworker!! he loves what he does and...just...I love Hyung Jun Baby!! ^·^ WAITING FOR SS501!! Fighting!!