Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Vid] Teaser of Hyun Joong's 'Unlimited'

I know I am so late again in sharing this been busy because it's one of the busiest months at work. Also, I will be out for a few days next week but will still be blogging as long as there is something to share.

Anyway, I am shoving here the teaser for Hyun Joong's upcoming Japanese album entitled 'Unlimited' which will be out on the the 12th of December 2012 (12.12.12) For those who may want to order I learned that you can place your order here  http://umusic.ly/kimhyunjoong_umjhttp://umusic.ly/kimhyunjoong_umj  or www.amazon.co.jp.



The album will come in 3 different versions:

Limited Edition A

Limited Edition B

Regular Edition.


The Limited Edition A will include a DVD that contains the PV and making of “Your Story” while Limited Edition B will include a DVD that contains the PV and making of “Save Today“. [lifted from AllKPop]

Btw, for those who may not have read the translation of Hyun Joong's interview on 'Unlimited', you may go and check it HERE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyun Joong's voice is really good and last part of song keep going on my lips. Unlimited daebak!!!:)

Anonymous said...

That last song is really really good, and the MV looks very interesting. His voice keeps getting better and better, and he just looks gorgeous no matter what.
Mellow rock has it own appeal, and this genre seems to suit him too. Am happy he is doing so well in Japan.

Hoping he releases songs originally in Japanese, in his native language Korean as well. Or is the market different in Korea, with such music less mainstream, and pop (with dance moves such as Lucky Guy/Breakdown) selling better? I have no idea, it's a dumb but honest question.

Anonymous said...

@anon 10:19
I think Korean prefer pop&dance song more (it's just my opinion though =))

ys said...

The blond girl in the MV for the last song kinda bums me out. They ran out of pretty Japanese or Korean girls? But I like the sound of song a lot. Will definitely check out the full vers when it comes out.

Anonymous said...

Finally he's coming!!!!! I miss HJ so much.

Anonymous said...

idk, maybe the Japanese market favors blond blue eyed models, preferably with large doe eyes, typical of anime/manga girl characters. Lots of tall caucasians on Tokyo catwalks. Just an opinion, I might be wrong.