Monday, July 06, 2009

HK Pix Spazzzz ~ Heo Young Saeng

Young Saeng, the shiest amongst SS501 but can very well bring the house down by dancing shyly and cutely to 'Gee' of SNSD.

His face is small too. His skin is beautiful. His eyes were shinning bright when he was trying to return the flag to us.

Photos were lifted from SS6501.com NO HOT LINKING PLEASE

Original credit goes to the following...

BestYS.net






Miseong.net





Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

FlyWithSS501





Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Hi Liezle...

YES!!! my cute Prince..hehehe
Thanks for sharing.. Do he looks cuter in real person?

Thank you so much for the effort.

Jen

liezle said...

ha! ha! i knew you'll like this post, Jen. I'm 501% that he's handsomer in person. ^^

~liezle

Nicky said...

I tend to ignore Young Saeng before since I was too focused on Kim Hyun Joong. Even with interviews, I am guilty of skipping other members' LOL.

But when I saw Young Saeng's SNSD Gee dance last night, I found him very cute and adorable. Love his Gee moves ^__^

Unknown said...

Yeong Saeng is my favorite as he sings so well !! He has a beautiful voice !!!!