Monday, July 06, 2009

HK Pix Spazzzz ~ Kim Kyu Jong

Believe me when I say that these photos do not give justice to Kyu Jong's handsome face in person. He is 501% much handsome! He's also very very nice to his fans. Likewise, he does cute gestures and facial expression on stage.

Again, photos were lifted from SS601.com. Original credit goes to HKTripleS and KimKyuJong's.com.

NO HOT LINKING PLEASE ^^






Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket







Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

LENY said...

Hi Liezle,

Like you I like most and best Kyu Jong, though I haven't seen the group personally yet. I envied you for that. So glad to hear that he's more beautiful in person inside and out.

So proud nga pala upon seeing that YS's holding our flag (and collect)during your picturial.

It's my first time to write here but I'm your silent follower you know. You're in my blog list, he he he.

Btw, are you a writer or a reporter/editor or anything connected in showbiz?Me...just curious, if you don't mind.

Warm regards.,Leny

liezle said...

hi there LENY and thanks for visiting my blog.

hee, as to your question, nope i'm not. ^^

~liezle

yas said...

this guy is most faovorite member ss501
he's kinded heart
love this pics
thnk 4 sharing