Monday, July 06, 2009

SS501 @ Taiwan Airport Immigration

Ruby, finally I see you in my blog. Thank you so much! Hee, sorry girl, i need to post this here. ^^ Can I share your group photo with Jung Min here? I love to share it with all Jung Min fans [including me] visiting my blog... please pretty please. I'll be waiting for your reply, k?

Meanwhile, here's a clear video of the boys when they arrived Taiwan in 06.27.09. It's so clear and they're at the immigration.

Thank you to sukimok33 for uploading in YT.

1 comment:

Ruby said...

That would be more awesome if we're able to take a photo with the boys together, right?? ^^ Next time maybe..
No worries, just go ahead sharing it here.. ppl cannot see my face anyway xPP heheeeeeee ^^;;

Btw, could you please send me all of the pictures we took in HK? I got some in my SD cards, too.. you want them still?? ^^
It's hard to catch Bambi online these days & I would like to have those photos from her as well.. T-T