Monday, November 09, 2009

BYJ's book, from best seller to steady seller

It's been a while since I last blogged about Bae Yong Joon.

Actually there's nothing much about him except that he's new photos with short hair as model of Arnaldo Basini are out. He has recovered from sepsis and doing daily exercise. He has gained back 3kg fro the 10kg his lost when doing the book and that his book, 'Travel in Search for Beauty of Korea' is now on it's 14th run in Korea.


About his book, let me share this great news posted by Mariko on BYJ thread @ soompi.

'I've read in the news posted in KOB that the korean version of the book is now on its 14th printing. The korean version sold 65,000 copies and is way over the category of "best seller". It's now considered "steady seller" in Korea. The Japanese version has sold 50,000 copies and the pre-orders reopened on the 7th and will begin distributing the copies by Nov 19. Unfortunately, there are no enough copies to fill the bookcases of local bookstores. The printed copies will just be sold through online pre-orders.'

Great news, right? Well, congratulations to Yong Joon.

The book has many wonderful photos taken by Yong Joon and his photos as well in the book are very very nice. I wish that KeyEast/BOF will hurry up in publishing the English version, I can't wait to read what Yong Joon wrote in this book.

There are actually a lot of reviews I've been reading with regard to this book and I'm so happy that the media is starting to recognize him and his effort in promoting Korea.

When I was in Seoul, I received my copy of 'Travel in Search for Beauty of Korea'. Thank you so much to a dear Baesister who took some time from her busy schedule to meet me.

Here's the book with also some of KHJ stuffs that I also received when I was in Seoul. Actually there are a few more but I still haven't unpacked yet all the stuffs in my luggage since I got back. Hee, I'm too lazy.

3 comments:

shienyin said...

hi Liezle ah finally i got to read BYJ's news from your blog after such a long lapse....BYJ almost become your banchan already ha ha

I got my korean version of the travel book. but my korean has yet to reach that high level so still cann't really understand but still happy and satisfy to have BYJ's language version he he. just like though we might not be able to understand the meaning of SS501's songs yet still enjoy so much till our pocket drop. see crazy we all about korean stuff ha ha. missed korea so much hope i got the chance to go there for the 3rd time.

liezle said...

hi shienyin! banchan? of course not. still main dish and i've added the yummy 5 men as main dish as well. ^0^

i may not blog much about him lately but i do post in soompi. i'm the thread starter there and i've to keep that thread from being active. i'm so glad that visitors byj thread in soompi are very active.

you better go to korea again next year. yong joon is the ambassador for visiting korea 2010-2012 it would really mean a lot. make sure though that if you go there SS501 has some activities too. ^_^

~liezle

shienyin said...

so you are more active with byj in soompi or maybe i should visit there more for byj and you present blog for SS501. ya pray hard for my next trip. ah how nice if we who share the same love with byj and SS501 can meet there that will be wonderful and unforgetable ya. *^^*. take care liezle