Monday, November 09, 2009

long legs, rear and chants

Huh?! Curious?

Well, I know we've seen countless of fancams and photos of SS501 dancing to LLT but I just can't resist posting this one. It's a fancam from MurdererQ that I saw on khj0606. This was during their 11.07.09 Music Core performance.

You know why I can' resist posting this here? Yeah, it is focusing on Leader but another thing that caught my attention is the angle of the camera. Probably taken from the balcony of the studio and it gives us a full view of SS501 members highlighting their long legs and giving us a peak [i wish that their not wearing any coat] of their rear [without giving me distraction from looking at their handsome face]. ^0^ Hee, you know how I love looking at those parts of a man's bod. ;)



Alright, there's another reason why I like this video. It's the chanting. We can clearly hear the fans chant.

So, for those going to Persona in Shanghai and Hong Kong, you may practice with Kr TS from this video. ^_^

P.S. I also like the video because I can clearly see the footworks of their choreography and their blocking on the stage.

7 comments:

Cathi said...

Yes..legs and rears...! I have to agree. This vid is one of the best.

shienyin said...

me too just cann't resist to the long legs and the neat steps. they are so close to the fans given to me also i cann't stop screaming ha ha

LyN said...

love this video.u can clearly see their dance..and i just can't control myself upon seeing young saeng doing his dance move at 1:15-1:16 *drools* hehe..

MurdererQ said...

I am not from Korea but from Hong Kong. Just happen to be so many SS501 fans there that I even don't have a seat. Most of the fans stand at the back of the hall and that's why giving such peak view. Ha ha ha... Grad you like it ^_^

liezle said...

Hi MurdererQ! Thanks for dropping by.

You're lucky to be even there to watch. When I was in Korea last month I didn't have any chance to watch them in any of the shows [except the fashion show] bec there are so many fans waiting for their comeback.

Btw, thanks for all the wonderful photos and videos that you've sharing to us. We all enjoy them and I've actually been posting most of them here in my blog with proper credit of course.

Really like the angle of this fancam. It's worth watching over and over again.

~liezle

Anonymous said...

nice:)

Tuliplilac Shirley said...

I love their neat footworks..
cant get tired watching their Comeback performances ^^