Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Fan account : from The M

Much thanks to Shirley's 'special friend' for sharing this to her. Of course thanKYU to Shirley for sharing this fan account to me and allowing me to share with you. Hee, so many sharing there. ^_^

Here's the fan accout ~

"Leader was fantastic as he is, (he waved to us)

and Kyu Jong was so sweet! he asked us whether we had dinner already or not.
(It was nearly 8pm), we answered we didn't, and he answered back he hadn't either. poor thing!
Jung min asked us if any of us caught a cold (since they had to wait couple hours out in the cold Korean weather). and if anyone did, just get out of there. so funny!

Such a small place so I could see them very close. When it was about to start, we sang a happy birthda song again (bcz we had b party at the stamping event). and there were about 100 of us. I was lucky enough to be in the 23rd place since I went there about 1pm. so had an eye contact with members. hehe" (end)

Leader waved as he always does. Kyu Jong is such a sweetie. Ah, Jung Min so cute and funny as always.

***

Btw, I finally got my REBIRTH cd with the all the members signature! Yahoo! Thanks to a dear dear friend for helping me out with this one.


Shirley, you'll be getting yours soon. ^0^ Btw, can you spot the difference between the 2? ^_^

P.S. and just before I left for Seoul last 15th of October a got an early birthday present from another friend. She sent me a copy of Super Hits Collection with Hyun Joong's signature and magazines. I'll share with you the photo later when I get home. ^^ Thanks again! You know who you are. Mwuah!



14 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing with us the fan account, both Shirley and Liezle, fans in Korea are really so fortunate that they get to attend so many events there seeing the boys. aww.

Liezle, your Rebirth album looked so nice with all the signatures. ^^ thanks for sharing it out too.

I wish I had a chance to get their autograph again too, or even the stamp..haha.. wonder if I'll get such a chance again later..

shirbo said...

hehe mel i think u know who the "friend" is....hint: taiwan!! haha

and YEAH i just got home!! thanks liezle!! omg omg...how come my kyu didnt write THE BEST like he did before?? and is my first JM autograph, even though i talked to him the most....2 kj, 3 for hjl, ys & hjb!! yeah!!! so happy..now i'm suddenly not tired!!

liezle said...

hey mel. yeah they're so lucky specially when SS501 are so active. i'm thinking that when the 2nd korean album is out and they'll have a full promo we have to make sure that we're in seoul. ^_^

liezle said...

shirley, no THE BEST but there's LLT. ^_^

shirbo said...

since u put in a note of who the cd is for...he is hinting me w that!! i feel it kyu!! =) o god...i'm really turnin into a mel but seriously not as bad as she is =)

me_1223 said...

Haha Shirley, u made 'being a mel' seems such a bad thing! Hey, u shld be honoured, jkjkjk!
Btw..sorry, but am abit more 'blur' today..friend ..hint taiwan? haha..mm who? my head's turning blank now..

Ah Liezle, now i noticed on Kyu's signature, LLT..aw..that is sweet too ^^.
Ah, going for Seoul so many times..for Persona Encore, the their full promo, n for Mal's bday..haha hope it all falls into the same period..else it will cost me a bomb!

shirbo said...

haha mel..yes its an honor to be like u....sure =) crazy...and that LLT is for me!! haha and see that J. Dream....he wants me to Just Dream of Loving him Like This...i got it kyu!! haha thanKyu!!

ok mel...ur brain not working....ok let me give u another clue..."taiwan beer"!!

mel_1223 said...

Ahhh..my mind working right now! Ohhhh I see you really been keeping in touch with her. Great!!
Awww she is really soo sweet! so nice that they are able to go to the boys events freely there. Gosh! Now I m really super jealous, I want to be imported to Seoul !^^

Tell her we'll kampai with her again next time, n it wont be just a glassful onli..hehe..so nice of her sharing her fan account :)

All for 규 ♥ said...

WOAH!!! u've got all their signatures?!
I wish I can have mine signed too..TT_TT

marge0256 said...

WOAH! I am so jealous right now... The signatures! :D I hope I can get one too. *wishful thinking*

Thanks for sharing!

sha filan said...

wahhh!!!
the autographs makes my heart pounding with no reason! hahaha

liezle said...

hi there xiaochu/All for 규 ♥ ! yeah i got lucky. thanks to someone!

hello too marge and sha filan!

~liezle

Anonymous said...

Hi liezle... thanks for all the sharing :D

hello to shirbo and mel.... i've enjoyed your interaction in liezle's post here today... :D

Liezle your fortunate to have the "real" signatures instead of a stamp pad + u hv the LLT from Kyu.... (i wonder why my heart was hurting when i saw the signed CD, i couldn't help but be envious but i guess that is part of loving them - to share *ngyiek wishful*)

(A)

shirbo said...

of course can tell the difference...one is telling you their album is rebirth..the other is telling me to love him like this!! haha thanks liezle...cant thank u enough for this!!