Wednesday, November 04, 2009

SS501 : this week sked

I'm back, after almost five hours of no email and internet connection. Whew?! I thought I'm gonna go crazy. ^^

Anyway, I saw this sked of SS501 last night on KHJ thread @ soompi as posted by reven. This is my second time posting the sked of SS501 that has been supplied by reven on soompi and I hope that she woulnd't mind. Thanks again reven.

This week's schedule (updated) *KST
3/11: Filming of 'Champagne' and 'The M' [liezle : The M broadcast is on Sunday, Dec 8 at 1pm. but it's on cable]

5/11: Filming of Strong Heart (Hyun+Saeng+Kyu)

6/11: Sukira KBS Radio 10pm

7/11:Filming of 'Happy Together' (Hyun+Kyu)
Star King SBS 6.30pm
Chocolate SBS 12.20am


8/11:Sixth Sense SBS 10.45am
The M MTV 1pm


Btw, this is how it looks like when you watch Sukira at KBS.

The DJs from SuJu

This is where the fans are staying
to watch their idols. As I said earlier, the best place
is at the glass window. Sometimes, fans who come in
early place post it on the wall with 'saved'.
There's a microphone outside that DJs turns on if
they want to talk to the fans.
Btw, there are benches
outside fronting the window. But they're not use for sitting
specially when the idols are on air.

No comments: