Thursday, November 12, 2009

fancam : jungmin @ visiting korea opening concert 11.11.09

It's already morning and I'm still in front of my computer posting. In a few hours I've to be getting ready to go to work. There's just so many stuffs to posts!

Just like this one, fancam of Jung Min [and Hyun Joong] posted by 유연 on SS601.com. Original videos are from Double Baby (http://19870403.net). Thanks to yisaya86 for uploading on YT.

Alright, I need not say more about the tight pants and thighs, right? You know already. ^_^



3 comments:

mel_1223 said...

Aww..tq tq tq tq Liezle for this!

I will again save it up. This week am super duper busy, so am realy frustrated that most likely I wont get to watch all the vids even after work, cos I stil have to work. But I'll keep this one upfront first hehe.

Will be a busy weekend for me catching up on just soo many vids. and not forgetting there will be more coming out fr Shanghai Persona this Sat as well..

liezle said...

hi mel!

seriously, i'm getting distracted by jm's legs [in those tight jeans] in all the vids and photos. argh! you better watch those vids so that i've a partner in screaming and getting giddy.

~liezle

mel_1223 said...

Likewise likewise, we will definitely scream together!

I knowwwwwww just how distracting that can be, so I m realy being such a good girl at work this whole week, not trying to peek and see any of those legs, cos I will really be soooo distracted and may be at a very high risk of getting fired fr work later lol

Arggh, u are making me so wanting to watch those though! Haha, later, I surely will :)