Thursday, November 12, 2009

[Trans] Hyun Joong Acceptance Speech

and the kiss from Kim SooJeong. ^_^



Hyun Joong look so dashing in is tux. Hee, i've said this twice already. ^0^

Here's the translation of Hyun Joong's acceptance speech. Heaps of thanks to violet!

Hyun Joong's Acceptance Speech
Korean to English translation by violet / liezle's blog

Yes.... ah..... uh.... yeah.... thank you.
Let me say my piece.
uh... the most popular icon voted by viewers this year...
I'm very happy to become the most popular icon in spite of my first challenge as an actor.
I will try to grow more as a singer and actor.
and I will try to be humble and work hard.
Thanks a lot, 250,000 fans who suffered (from voting) for 43 days.
I will be Kim Hyunjoong who really works hard.

Thank you.

Thanks to shirbogurl for the vid.

Congratulatons Hyun Joong!

photo lifted from khj thred @ soompi

6 comments:

spring said...

arrr.......liezle... i am really dying now... can't breath..... hehehehe...... no one can save me now in mid night.... *DEAD SPRING*..
uri leader so so handsome there and look so great with the suit plus his sweet kiss to the little girls... she is so cute tooo... HJoongie, plz quick save me...arrrrr....*screaming*........

spring said...

aww... i am screaming and forget to congratulate him..hee...

BIG CONGRATULATION HYUN JOONG LEADER!!! Yeap, You are the Style Icon.... wish you to get more award too..... good night dear HJ... i should try to sleep after dead...:P

Karren said...

Hi Liezle! Thanks for the translation :) HJL really looks so handsome in his tux... lucky girl, she can get away with his kiss... I really do hope HJL remains humble :) Congratulations HJL!

finkle said...

Thanks liezle and violet for the translation.. for some reason i always like the tone and the way he speaks even when i can't understand a word :P

The little gal is so cute! and smart to ask for a kiss :)

Sammi said...

That little girl is sooooo lucky. Hehe. Only she can get away with kissing him and not have anti's coming at her. I think the host gave her the idea but she was surprised that the kid actually did it. Cute.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to Leader. I saw this video yesterday before I go to sleep and forgot to congrat him. Keke.... :D

Yar, the little girl is cute and she got the sweet kiss from Leader. And he looks cool & great in the tux.

Thanks Liezle & Violet for the trans. :P