Monday, November 16, 2009

first dose of hyun joong for the day ^_^

Oh yeah, first dose of Hyun Joong pictures for the day and I'm pretty sure there'll be more later.
Much much thanks to Mariposa for sending me over this photos of Hyun Joong which she got from Baidu. Likewise, of course thanks to shutterbug kk for capturing Hyun Joong beautifully.














The following photos are from yoho.cn. These set should actually go HERE but I only got to see them when I opened an email from Mariposa.


holy macaroni!

5 comments:

Mai Huong said...

I was about to turn off my laptop and go to sleep........

Wow... but I think this time I shouldn't have visited your blog before going to bed :D How am I suppose to sleep after seeing those photos of leader?! :D

marge0256 said...

Thanks Liezle. :)

It made my day :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord!!.."faint~"
How is it possible that Leader getting hotter, and prettier every day???
Thanks for the photos

shienyin said...

love love the last shot - this time leader is killing us with his bare back ha ha ! whoever got the chance including me ya will want to lean against him. Thanks Liezle for treating us with so much nice and sexy photos. Rest well before the boys start their activities again.

Luchi said...

*faints*

Waahhh!! I think I'll need to have a cold shower before going to bed now!!!O_o

Lol, those gold and black suits doesn't look all too comfy, do they? xD