Monday, November 16, 2009

close up pix from persona in shanghai

Yeah, when i wrote close up, they're really close up. Geez, I don't how the photographer manage this but it could be possible that he/she is one of the official photographers?

Anyway, thanks to Mariposa [she's my partner tonight] for tipping me where to get this photos in Baidu. Credit can be seen on the photos.

Btw, I put these photos on thumbnail since they're already close up. Exercise your fingers again by doing the click to enlarge then click to save.


















2 comments:

marge0256 said...

liezle!

I just got back earlier from an overnight, and started spazzing after sleeping. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE ALL THE PICTURES :) Not just a surge, it's so overwhelming, and TONS OF PICTURES. Thanks for sharing all of these pics and vids. It seems the boys had so much fun as well.

Some TS Philippines members were at the concert. They had such a blast, they boys were really pleasant and was reaching out to the fans, as they were telling us earlier. :)

They also had their own set of pictures. If you like to post them here, I think they would agree. But if ever you would like to, let me know. I could ask permission.

I am so happy with Leaders' photos. It seems that he's been very jolly and very warm to everyone :) Kinda weird, but it's a good thing :)

Thanks again! hope to see more soon :D

Cheers! :) I hope you still have time to rest :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the picture and account of their concert. Seems like everybody enjoy the concert...SS501 & green peas.

My concern in looking at those pictures is our goodboy Kyujong. Seems like he lost a lot of weight by looking at his cheeks. Maybe due to the anxiety of the just release album and this concert. Hope my kid Kyu and all the rest of my kids can take some needed rest.

I always tell my friends that this are my kids for I am almost old enough to be their mother or aunt.