Monday, November 16, 2009

get more of the handsome kimchis from persona in shanghai

They're definitely hot and i think hotter than kimchi. ^_^

Here are few more photos of SS501 from their Persona in Shanghai concert. Much thanks to Mariposa for again shoving me these photos. Also, to SLAYERJ for sharing them on Baidu.




















Btw, have you guys ever wondered why we haven't seen much of jjitjoong? I was thinking that probably almost everyone stopped recording and taking photos of Hyun Joong to captured the scene of him stripping with their very own eyes. ^_^ You think it's possible? Hee, I think so!

2 comments:

marge0256 said...

hi liezle, I love your comment in the last part, and I totally agree with you :)

They wanted to savor it with their own eyes :D

Mai Huong said...

LOL :D Do you think it's the reason? :D

Well, you're gonna to see it with our own eyes, so you can tell us later :P