Sunday, November 01, 2009

HD ver of Inkigayo 11.01.09

I'm back! Sorry I've to leave right after their Inkigayo today. Hee, sounds familiar, right? It happened also last week when we left Seoul.

HD version of Inki is up [i'm sure you've seen this already]. Thanks to shirbogurl for the upload.



Geez, i just went to SS601 and there are 2 pages of unseen post! Brb with stamping photos and stories and more.

P.S. Let me go back to Music Bank. Shirley just pointed this out to me in one of her emails. Check 3.39, Hyun Joong's belt unbuckled. ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am assuming that in both events SS501 did not win - correct?and the award went to ring-dong-ding-shinee; oh well - (A)

Andydandy said...

OMG. I didn't notice that unbuckled belt so I followed him closely. It got unbuckled around 2:22 when they knelt down and at exactly 2:38 you would see it unbuckled already!!! LMAO~ and at 2:41 you would see it again. 3:10 as well!!! lol~ and at 3:31 he must have noticed it already. he was staring at it.

Hyun Joong madness. <3

tita said...

How can we help them by voting?? how this works??