Sunday, November 01, 2009

SS501 stamps

There are many photos that came out already and will be posting them in a short while. Let me just post these photos that were shared to me by Ji Yeon. She actually told me yesterday that she has an invitation to go to the stamping and that she's not decided whether to go or not. Hee, had I been in Seoul we would have gone together definitely. But this morning I got an email from her and she told me that she decided to go. So she went and just got home. She sent me these photos taken by her with a short story.

Before I post the photos according to her the stamping was really great. It was also an event that they celebrated Young Saeng's birthday party. Also, DSP allowed fans to take photos so there will be many photos that will be surfacing around.

Meanwhile, let me share first the photos of the invitation and the stamps.








3 comments:

TripleS - Malaysia said...

I want this too!!!
hahaha. Come to Malaysia and do it again...come come.

Leader really creative with his signature, now that's his trademark.

Thanks for sharing!

mel_1223 said...

Ah the skull..yup, that is leader's trademark now..

Korean fans there are so lucky. :)

Unknown said...

korean fans are so lucky
i cant even see them often.
i should live in korea dang.
out of luck.
:(