Friday, November 06, 2009

'ouch!'

Uhum, I don't know what to say about this except 'Ouch!'.

If I'm Kyu Jong's parents I'll probably be happy to have a filial son. But if I'm the girl and being dumped because the relationship is being objected that would really hurt me.

But really, I hope that if this happens to Kyu Jong, his parents will be more compasionate and understanding since they themselves have been to this kind of situation.

Anyway, thanks to xiaochu for the translation on Quainte501. I can't wait to see the full show.

***

11/06 [news] Kim KyuJong “will not do if his marriage is being objected by my parents”

Credits : macondo@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

SS501 Kim KyuJong revealed that he will not do if his marriage is being objected by his parents.

Recently in the recording for SBS ‘Quiz! Sixth Sense’ to be broadcasted on 8-Nov, Kim KyuJong responded to the question for ‘If your parents objects to your marriage’, saying “My parents went against objections to their marriage, they are currently living very happily together.”

However, Kim KyuJong said frankly surprising the others “Even so, if my parents were to object to the person I love, I would give up on my lover.”

The real (?) filial son Kim KyuJong’s sequel will be broadcasted on 8-Nov at 10.45am

***

Here's what to expect on Quiz! Sixth Sense

5 men SS501 Special!
Episode 123 [Quiz! Sixth Sense]

Pretty boy representative in Entertainment world and pretty lady (?) of Gag world Kim HyunJoong * Kim Sook

Two with witty eloquence! Our 4th dimension couple!
Park JungMin * Kang EunBi

Guy who is prettier than a lady and lady who is tougher than a guy!
Kim HyungJoon * Kim HyoJin

They came together again to seize the title of Sixth Sense King!!
Kim KyuJong * Kim NaYoung

Good match~ Bad match~ Quarreling 3 siblings (?)!
Heo YoungSaeng * Kim HyeJin * Yoo SaeYoon

Senior of Sixth Sense and the returned madam!
Kim TaeHyun * Han SungJoo

Airs 8-Nov, Sunday at 10.45am!!

***

Here are photos from 'Quiz! Sixth Sense' lifted from different portals posted on SS601.com.






21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch indeed!..I think i'll 'jump ship' to HJL. Lol

marge0256 said...

Ouch indeed Liezle. I saw this one too on quainte.

I'm sad at the same time happy to know that KyuPid has very high respect and love for family.

Exciting! :) I can't wait to watch this. Thanks Liezle once again!

qwerty said...

awww omg damn sad when i read that part about kyujong. anyway he's like the opposite of leader isnt it. leader will go all the way for his love. i think i read somewhere, correct me if im wrong.

shirbo said...

haha this one not as ouch as the one above!! i think its a good day this came out...since i already more "ouch" by someone/somehting else that this becomes not "ouch"!!

Anonymous said...

ReallY?!?! KYupid said that?...hmmmm...well in Korea most marriages are still arranged right? I hope that when he gets married (and if the bride is chosen by his parents) it would be a success and that they'll love each other.... - but his honest response is still bothering me booohooohooo; still love you booohoohoo (A)

liezle said...

really shirley? above news hurt more than this? hey don't mind that someone/something we'll find something to work it out.

~liezle

TripleS - Malaysia said...

hahah, liezle because shirley will get her way thru his parents.. so the above story sure more ouch to her than this..

heheeh

Jen

shirbo said...

yeah...of course! this one, just be a good daughter-in-law, make yourself better and be polite so parents-in-law have nothing to pick on. and it happens a lot in relationships. if parents oppose the marriage and u force it, ur husband is just gonna be the one stuck in the middle. so yeah...

and that other thing..wont let it bother me....o wells cant really do anything except..do what i do best as usual and knowing that i'm kinda more lucky than those =) and i know some of "those" r here checking out ur blog!!

TripleS - Malaysia said...

Shirley, so clever being a daughter in law.. heehhehe. I'm 100% sure you got ur way thru his parents.

Yeah.. you are sooo lucky with the best usual things.hehehe, so just wait and see what's next.

shirbo said...

thanks jen...this is what relationships taught me!! haha i'm sure u know how to be a good daughter-in-law!! haha and now i know...i'll target his parents first before him!! haha jk jk

TripleS - Malaysia said...

erm... about good daughter in law, hmmmm I can't answer u that..ahhahahah

Yeah go...ur main target now.

mel_1223 said...

Hahaha..all this happened when I went out for my lunch ...

Ah..what is this show anyway,Sixth Sense? ah JM paired with Kang EunBi... she seems young..haha

Mm...dun worry Shirley, yup, target on his parents first, I am sure u can be a very good daughter-in-law! and also try getting to know and being a nice friend to his sister too, I am sure she'll put in good words for you to his parents too then!

Start writing letters and sending gifts to his parents..hehe go find out his address!

shirbo said...

haha is this an open call for me to go after kj parents or what?!?! haha too funny!! find me his parents and address first then we talk ok?!?! hahha

marge0256 said...

Hi Shirley,

I love the enthusiasm. I support you all the way! IF ever I find that out, you'll be the first person in mind to give the info to :)

Thanks for your updates Liezle!

shirbo said...

thanks marge for keeping me in mind!! haha

marge0256 said...

No worries. Actually, your the #1 person that comes across my mind whenever I think of Kyu :) I visit your YT regularly for videos, and I know how much you love him! :)

Don't worry. If I get the chance, I'll research it for you!

shirbo said...

haha once again...i gotta say i love all 5!!! hehe but if find out anything after research...let me know!! haha thx!!

marge0256 said...

I will. For sure. I'll share it to you and then we can share it to everyone. :) Hahaha!

It's hard to like 1 because all 5 of them are likable and lovable! LOL

shirbo said...

liezle..its not seeing him in person...its "that fancam"!! that made me like this =) haha i like ALL 5 ok ok?? 4.5...

liezle said...

alright 4.5 then. =) hey shouldn't this be posted on my newest post?

wait... wait... what fan cam again? the one where shot you with his sweetest and KYUtest smile in Taiwan?

~liezle

len said...

It's very typical Korean way of thinking. Sad to say kyu is one of them! Hjl is not your ordinary Korean guy I believe he can go against anyone for the one he loves..