Friday, November 06, 2009

Fancams from Dream Team and Star King

Geez, I was supposed to come in early today but my car just won't start. The battery was discharged and I've to have someone troubleshoot itto be able to have it running. Then I had it checked and replaced. Sigh...

Anyway, haven't gone around yet so for the meantime, let me just share with you first these videos from Shirley's shirbogurl YT channel.

First one is a fancam of Hyun Joong at Dream Team by shinee's minho fanclub



And this ons is a SS501 fancam on STAR KING. Shot from afar but as Shirley said better than nothing. ^_^ ThanKYU once again Shirley!

5 comments:

eunice said...

Liezle !
In the video, SS501 at the Recording of Star King.
I see youngsaeng and kyujong seating on the second row, and am i seeeing things or the person beside youngsaeng looks like jungmin.
Ah, haha.
Issit me ?

WanNurNasyitah said...

Hi Liezle.
me too! me too!
i saw Jung Min on the left, Young Saeng in the middle n Kyu Jong on the rite.
so its not just u.
i saw it too.
haha
with their hairstyle.
haha.
can recognize them already.
haha.

eunice said...

Haha, Liezle !
Yoou labeled it wrongly.
You labeled it SS510. Hahaha.

shienyin said...

Hi Liezle

How's your car's condition now ? despite being failed by your car you still think of us to keep us updated with the cutiest boy's activities, how considered you are, let me give u a bbbbbbig hug...you got it ? ha ha take care

andydandy said...

I saw Hyun Joong beside Taemin! Taemin and Hyun Joong. Yes! TWO OF MY LOVES SITTING TOGETHER! How awesome can this be! <3