Saturday, November 14, 2009

an overload of maknae from sgb 11.14.09

I've always love to look at Maknae's innocent and ignorant look. I just don't get tired of looking at him. And just like the other members of SS501 his facial expressions are so adorable.

I'm sure you've noticed that Maknae's facial features is not of a typical Korean. Well, my guess is that he has taken his look after his grandfather who was said to be white.

Alright, here are the screencaps. I'm sure you've been waiting for this.

Heaps of thanks to 우지끈특공대 for posting the following screencaps on SS601.com.

I'm really envious of Maknae's lips
especially
the arch of his lips .

What a cute expression. And this is so typical of him.


Love that smiling eyes.


Even not smiling, he still look good.










♡_♡




♡_♡





♡_♡




2 comments:

andydandy said...

I won't deny it. He's cute. ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah...i love him to death^^