Saturday, November 14, 2009

screencaps from star golden bell 11.14.09

Still there's no video posted anywhere. What I've only seen are torrents. If you like to d/l the whole show just let me know and I'll post the links. Otherwise, let's wait for someone to upload it on YT which I'm pretty will be soon.

Again, while waiting for the videos, let me shove here the screencaps that 휘시아 posted on SS601.com that came from PEACE.

Btw, you might be wondering why i'm not giving updates on the concert. Well, i'm getting conflicting reports so I decided not to update. Let's just wait after the concert is over. Oh, it's 7 degrees in Shanghai.

Alright here the the screencaps.

Please DO NOT hotlink.



2 comments:

Stephanie Oktafianti said...

dear liezle..
when i saw those screen caps..
especially Jung mIn..ssi
he remembered me with Spock!! from star trek...hihihihi..
and for maknae jun..happy with him..no more crully hair..hehehehe

ThanKYU for share..^^

Anonymous said...

The clarity of each picture is worth saving especially with the various facial expression shown by each member is priceless!


thank you Liezle for sharing 휘시아 and PEACE work....

(A)