Friday, November 06, 2009

SS501 featured on ASTA

SS501 is again featured in an article in the issue of ASTA. Much thanks to JUNIQUE for scanning the magazine which I got from SS601.com. [not sure though if this is the complete photo]

In the magazine they are wearing the tattoo innerwear by clothes designed by Han SangHyuk, the creative director of the best trendy casual brand MVIO. When they used this clothing in Inkigayo there were mixed reactions from fans. But actually the shirt isn't bad. And as I've mentioned in my earlier post HERE I've seen some wearing almost the same shirt where I was at last week and I even saw a lady wearing a tattoo sleeve on her right arm.

The tattoo sleeves looks good Hyun Joong's arm.

Jung Min, Maknae and Kyu Jong showing off
their tattoo sleeves. Actually I think the
tattoo shirt would have been better if the
tan is lighter to compliment the pale
skin of SS501.

I envy so much that flat tummy.

Enlarge the photo to see how thin the cloth
of Maknae's pants. I wish that Jung Min had a
similar shot. ^_^

Even when sitting you could see
no flabs on that tummy. It so unfair!

Oh dear, I miss this hair so much.
I like Maknae with darker shades of hair.

Alright, I'm okay with the new shade of
Maknae's hair...

...on straight hair though like the above.

Wonderful capture of Jung Min doing the 'V'
I really love his teeth.

Aish, flat tummy and big thigh... I like!

Is Leader doing some sexy pose?
Hee, Kyu Jong looking soo cute there peeking.

Jung Min and Maknae doing the 'L' and 'O' of LOVE.

Could Jung Min asking Maknae not to make
the mistake he did in Music Core for their
Inkigayo performance? ^_^


Pretty boy Maknae
flashing his signature smile

8 comments:

Cclee said...

"Enlarge the photo to see how thin the cloth
of Maknae's pants. I wish that Jung Min had a
similar shot" LOL!...you're killing me. Thanks for the info

liezle said...

hi Cclee and welcome to my blog. It's your 2nd time posting if i'm not mistaken, right?

Hmm, seems that you like Maknae.

~liezle

autumn leaves said...

anyone knows which issue is this magazine? i wanna buy!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

hi, liezle! just wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for sharing all the latest news on SS501! :D

love the pics. i think the tattoo shirts were awkward on a live stage but look really cool in the MV and still shots, so i like them. ^^
btw, what mistake did Baby make on Music Core? i didn't catch it.

eunice said...

Liezle !
I saw the second last photo.
And i saw your comment too.
" Could Jung Min asking Maknae not to make
the mistake he did in Music Core for their
Inkigayo performance? ^_^ "
He made a mistake ?
Jungmin made a mistake ?

(:

liezle said...

hi everyone! hee, i knew someone is going to ask me.

well, i read in cagali's trans that when the boys were watching the recorded LLT perf they couldn't decipher the hand sign of Maknae whether it's a 'L' or 'E'. And Maknae even said that he tried his best to do it but really couldn't make his fingers do the correct form. ^_^

eunice said...

So it was Maknae who did the mistake ? Or ?
Still dont get it ._.
Cant catch it.

Unknown said...

haha got it. thanks. ^^