Friday, November 06, 2009

a rare one from young saeng...

...rear of hyun joong.

there' I change the title because of your comments guys! ^_^

Young Saeng is really full of surprises lately, yah?

Well check this video that I got from Shirley's shirbogurl YT channel. This was after SS501's performance at the Live Power Music in 익산 Iksan last week where it rained.

It's just a 12 seconds video, but on mark 6 Young Saeng did the heart sign over his head. Cute! And I think that Leader even gave him a high five.



Btw, I just realized after watching the video that Shirley and I made different observation on this video. Of course, she only has her eyes on Kyu Jong [check the info the info on the side of her channel], while I, on the other hand set my eyes on Young Saeng and Leader [later on on Maknae]. Though yeah, I agree that Kyu Jong walked on that slippery floor so cute. Hey, Shirley is he still invisible?

13 comments:

Mai Huong said...

Well, Shirley had eyes for Kyu Jong (indeed cute way how to exit the stage :D), liezle had her eyes on YS and doing heart gesture... Is it sinful that the first thing that caught my attention was leader's but in leather pants? :D

liezle said...

hi aisling! hey, thanks for pointing that out. hmm, how could i missed that one? :D

~liezle

WanNurNasyitah said...

haha. i looked for young saeng 'heart' first then only leader's high five. then leader pants n butt. haha

hx lizle. loving ys more n more!!

Mai Huong said...

I was so excited by the vid that instead of "butt" and wrote "but" :D

btw I have so much fun reading all comments about Shirley and Kyu Jong :D

Thanks for hard work Liezle and Shirley!

shirbo said...

I SAW YS ok!!! its different timing so i saw kyu and maknae's cute walk first then saw leader and YS!! but actually i already saw leader and YS walking off stage before...so that's why i commented on kyu!! gosh LIEZLE!!! haha

katkat said...

And when Leader's wearing the leather his Almighty Butt is the only thing in my eyes! lolz!

I seldom comment on your blog liezle but I would like you to know that I truly appreciate your hardwork, thank you very much.

Keep it up!!!

goon said...

Haha my eyes went to leader's butt first... cuz the leather was so tight and shiny *_*

|_ (_) |\| /-\ said...

aw.. it's sad that i cant comment now because streaming is blocked here at work.. wekeke... anyways i know my eyes will set on YS and on YS only... hahaha kidding.. too much YS now..

A.L.I.C.I.A said...

i watched this on youtube. it was soo cute. the first thing to catch my eyes is leader giving a high-five, i felt over the moon.. hes still a kid and he still loves them. baby is soo cute

liezle said...

hi everyone! with all the comments i guess i should have titled this 'a rare one from ys and rear of hjl'

liezle

Mai Huong said...

liezle - I literally rofled reading you last comment :D The title like this can't be seen often :D

Did you wake up already?:) I'm going to bed soon :) It's 7 hours time difference between Manila and Prague :)

If leader could put more weight his backview would be even more stunning :D :D

Anonymous said...

Leader to YS - It's your birthday. Do a heart shape gesture. Pali!!

YS did as per requested.

Leader - Nice!!

marge0256 said...

thanks to you liezle, and to shirley for sharing. It's too cute. And Kyu is really something I should say. The best way to exit a wet stage :D