Sunday, November 08, 2009

[Videos] SS501 guesting @ 'Chocolate' 11.08.09

You missed watching in to 'Chocolate' tonight?

Well, here is the cuts of SS501 in Kim Jung Eun's 'Chocolate'. It's not to be missed! SS501 is too handsome, too charming, too adorable and too funny. You'll love every second of the following clips.

Thanks to CodeMonmonSeason4 for uploading on her YT


Love Like This performance


SS501 Interview


SS501 Interview


Green Peas Performance


To My Girlfriend [To My Boyfriend]

4 comments:

marge0256 said...

Liezle!

I admire you for all the hardwork you put here :) Thanks for these vids, I hope someone translate and sub this! haha :)

I watched this one earlier. It was too good :D The boys joking around, and having fun. I love!

Thanks again, tons :)

-marge

liliya said...

Hi Liezle,

Here is the Link for Champagne
http://www.youtube.com/user/DwarousKpop

liliya

Mai Huong said...

Hi Liezle, thanks for uploading!

Did you read LolliDoAlittle's post on SS501 soompi thread? She shared a a bit of interview from Chocolate. I got teary reading how Young Saeng took care of leader back in Japan and that some people still avoid leader because he had swine flu :(

I can't wait to see the whole subbed show.

liezle said...

liliya, thanks for the tip! posted!

aisling, yup read it and posted also on the first 'chocolate' vid below.

like what i always, say i really don't believe that there's an awkwardness between the two. love their friendship and i'm happy to know that we're seeing and knowing much of it lately.

~liezle