Sunday, November 08, 2009

[Videos] SS501 on 'Champagne' 11.08.09

Thanks to liliya for the tip on DwarousKpop YT channel.

Following are videos from 'Champagne' where SS501 guested. DwarousKpop uploaded this show on six parts. Here they are...

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Curious to know what Hyun Joong said on the final round about Honey Lee? Here, I'm shoving this translation that i lifted from AllKPop ~

Hyun Joong said, "I saw Lee Honey play the gaya geum and it was so attractive." He also said "For Krystal, I would have to take on a brotherly role and teach her many things, but I think I can play with Honey freely, which is what I like."

And what did Lee Honey said, after Kim Hyun Joong stated that he was a bad boy type, she told him, "I like bad boys."

Thanks to kimchisteve of AKP

Part 6

6 comments:

joy said...

hey found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAlrdzt4Bvw its their performance yesterday at music core 11/07/09

Mai Huong said...

Thanks Liezle and uploader! I just finished watching the whole show.

Boys looked stunning! All of them looked great! Of course I'm leader biased, so I laid my eyes on his gorgeous face first, but I have to say Young Saeng was so attractive doing the Gee dance with Jessica. He was so handsome!

Did anybody notice leader was sweating when he was playing that choosing game? :D Though I didn't understand what he said I think he was pretty honest. Everybody was shocked when he chose Krystal over Lee Hyori :)

Anonymous said...

I am having SS501 overdose these weekend but still want somemore. I can get enough of them. I love their interaction.

Lee Honey and HJL have chemistry and really looks good together. I don't mind HJL with Lee Honey. She was Miss Korea, educated, talented and with a very good family background. She is within his 3 yrs rule.

marge0256 said...

I hope someone will sub Champagne too! :)

Thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous said...

What a feast of leader and ss501 this weekend!!! So gorgeous boys!

I agree leader and Honey have good chemistry. She is qualified for leader's girl. Will be happy if they go out together.

Anonymous said...

is there any sub...